Old 09-17-20, 04:54 PM
Olefeller77 

Bikes: Trek Marlin 6 29r - Scattanti road bike w carbon fork - Trek 6500 - Univega Alpina 503 - Specialized Sworks M4 made in USA

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked 103 Times in 57 Posts
If this is such a big issue for some of you , just consider asking folks that have them on the trail . Is communication that out of style???
Now I have the back rack bag along on most every ride. I carry stuff in it. Often there is an old VCR plastic box with my tackle to go along with the 4 pc. UL spinning rod bungied on the top. I also usually have a cotton T shirt and cotton cargo shorts to change into if I find a place to eat or enjoy a cold one. I also usually have a tube, pump and pre-glued patches. I carry 2 metal tire irons that I had shipped from the exotic far east. China lol I'm sure that other stuff would surface if I stired the bag a bit. I've also gotten fond of the Food bag/water bottle bag that attaches to the bar and stem. At 78 yrs old I like to keep a water bottle there to avoid bending over. . If I need to get some weight off I'll leave the bag and skip a couple pizzas. lol Enjoy your ride.
Likes For Olefeller77: