View Single Post
Old 08-14-19, 07:13 AM
CliffordK

Mentioned: 217 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18349 Post(s)
Liked 4,502 Times in 3,346 Posts
Originally Posted by rumrunn6
I’m not able to create new albums maybe cuz I’m a free user?

also something new, I can not click ‘share’ to copy the pop up url to paste into a thread. I can do that from my work computer but not from home
Creating albums shouldn't be a problem with "free". I can create albums as long as I have 99 or fewer photos.

I think I've observed some newbies with < 10 posts also creating albums.

My interpretation is that users with ONE album are able to upload an infinite number of photos.

Users with two or more albums seem to be limited. @madpogue is hitting that limit at 150 photos (2 albums, paid). I'm hitting the limit at 100 photos (10 albums, free, expired).

Unfortunately rolling back my albums from 10 back to 1 would be a hassle.

You may well be blocked from creating new albums because doing so would throw you over the limit of the number of photos.

Do you still see the photo: "Warning you've reached your upload limit"? in post #24? I've deleted that photo from my album. So, I have no ability to independently manipulate it. Or, is it cached, and I'm simply seeing the cache?

I don't use the "share" feature you've mentioned. I simply click on the images to open the full sized view, then copy and paste the URL, then add in [img][/img]