Old 05-26-16, 07:46 AM
Flatballer
No matches

Bikes: two wheeled ones

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1398 Post(s)
Liked 444 Times in 250 Posts
Anyone here race at T-Town? Their website is beautiful but confusing and seems tailored more towards spectators and pro racing (not a bad thing necessarily). I'm moving to the area (working in Allentown for at least a little while) and want to get back to racing (didn't race at all in 2015, pregnant wife and now baby here) and at least training again.

I can't for the life of me figure out when the non-masters amateur racing is (I'm a Cat 4 on the track, racing age 28) or if there is any sort of training to ride on the track. I've raced at Giordana which is a 250, so I assume they'd waive any training since 333 is the same lines/etiquette/rules but less steep, but I can't find that anywhere online. I don't want to show up some day to an open session hoping to ride a bit and get told I need to take a class or whatever.

I sent them an e-mail, but I assume someone here will know something too. Any advice/experiences/thoughts to share on T-Town in the meantime? It looks really nice and very well established and busy, which is great. I hope there's a place for fat slow guys like me though.