Old 02-05-19, 07:56 AM
unterhausen
Randomhead

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 3,720 Times in 2,537 Posts
the forum has no control over what people post and read about. We dedicated a forum to recreational gravel bikes, but we can't force anyone to go in there that doesn't want to do so. It seems like a fairly popular forum.

Originally Posted by radroad
I don't agree with the decision to move the thread. The data is for the entire industry, not just for e-bikes.
This thread fits fine in here and seems a bit like trolling in other forums. We aren't interested in a thread that is an invitation for ebike bashing in the rest of the forum. ebike bashing in the ebike forum needs to be fairly limited or we will deal with it. Threads about using an ebike for touring, racing, long distance, gravel riding, mountain biking or folding all belong in here, and not in the rest of the forum. ebikers are certainly welcome to post in other forums with the caveat that they don't derail threads into discussions about ebikes.

This forum doesn't just have to be about dead batteries and other hardware topics. I look at the list of threads and don't see any that particularly interest me. I mostly just monitor this forum for spammers. People have fun on their ebikes, but I see little evidence of that in this forum.

Last edited by unterhausen; 02-05-19 at 08:10 AM.