rsbob 
Grupetto Bob

Bikes: Bikey McBike Face

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2588 Post(s)
Liked 5,649 Times in 2,924 Posts
Originally Posted by cubewheels
I've used ISM PN1.1 (still very similar to PL, only shorter) for a couple of months.

My experience with the saddle is absolutely no numbing and may have even solved numbing on my hands. For reference, I never use gloves nor padded shorts, even for long rides.

One huge advantage of ISM PN (or PL for that matter) is that the saddle gives you a huge sitting position range. You can can sit on it at the widest part as well as on the nose. The default adjustment of ISM PN is have it to the maximum setback possible since you can sit on the nose anyhow.

Some of the bad things I found with ISM PN is that it is only comfortable in fully slammed down aero position. It's probably a limitation due to the Time Trial (TT) oriented design of the saddle. The other bad thing is being less comfortable in bumpy roads unless you have a compliant bike frame or seat tube or seatpost suspension. And finally, wide split nose design with shallow angle kinda rubs the thighs.
I am a bit worried about comfort with the wider design in the front but time will tell. Maybe I will have to become “Aeroman”. Thank you for sharing your experience.

And here I thought you were a young guy and your posting here. You just never knose