View Single Post
Old 01-17-21, 05:31 PM
furiousferret

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 842 Post(s)
Liked 469 Times in 250 Posts
Did a 15 mile event on Zwift and thought it would be nice filler (since 95% of all events on Zwift are flat) before the weekend but it ended up being Ventoux! So I did an hour at 92% on so so legs. Wrecked me the next day, but it was worth it. I probably should up my ftp but I really don't want to....

Originally Posted by hubcyclist
i use both concurrently, I use an ant+ stick for zwift to read my Assioma pedals and TR uses Bluetooth to control the hammer and read the Assiomas for power match. I’ll jump on events or whatever during workouts, like today I went on a bmtr 100mile ride (I did 65 miles). So if I had picked a longer workout I def could have stuck it out. I’m just so used to a 2hr max for the TR stuff but It would prob only take a few times to get used to longer rides
I use both but not concurrently. Used to do TR for solo training and Zwift for Group Rides / Races. Lately I've been considering dumping TR because I know the programs by heart and can replicate them in Zwift, especially since courses like Tempus Fugit don't mess with ERG too much. I'm level 40 in Zwift and do that all the time now because I want to hit 50. Petty I know.

Originally Posted by Wylde06
Spent a week in the ICU (nearly died) at the beginning of December and im just now getting back to wanting to ride again. Had a terrible ramp test last night..
Ugh, glad you are alright. Take it easy, things will come.