View Single Post
Old 10-29-17, 11:56 PM
DaKineDatFolds

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by linberl
This was just posted on another forum I follow...

I'm curious linberl, what's the other forum you're following? All I'm aware of atm is the kickstarter.com website.

Originally Posted by jur
I am done waiting. It may be close but my patience has run out. Trying to find someone willing to buy me out. Not holding much hope.

Your awesome Helix info would be missed, jur. And thanks if you chimed in to get Team Helix to do this current update...

Originally Posted by MrFlamey
To be fair, the next update will be in 2 weeks from now if the schedule of the last few months is kept to. It's kinda disappointing that they still don't have the test bike, but I didn't really expect it, even though it was supposed to be done a month ago.

Not sure if I'm willing to buy anyone out right now, but I have thought that it might be better to do that and cancel my pre-order, since backers get better components and a slightly cheaper price than pre-order customers. Probably get their bikes a little sooner too.

I'm a bit curious myself, what it is to be in backer status. In PRE-ORDER, at least we can at least jump ship, being granted a refund, right up to the time the bikes are ready. We wouldn't have to work on being bought out - this is our only benefit. For me, it's a higher price tag for the basic titanium bike with mediocre components.