Rides4Beer

Bikes: SuperSix Evo | Revolt

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 733 Post(s)
Liked 815 Times in 414 Posts
Originally Posted by Juggy_Gales
I think offense is exactly what was intended with that statement.. haha
I am not offended but I will entertain the comment... Yes I have an Adventure Bike/Hybrid/Flatbar Road Bike.. Whatever people would like to label it.
No I wasn't wearing a helmet in the image..
Do I own one? Yes. Should I wear it? Yes. Have I fallen and hit my head while not wearing it? Yes. Did I learn? No.
Yes, I have a kick stand, Yes, I use it often.. I got sick of laying it on things or trying to find somewhere to prop it up..
So I bought and installed a horrid taboo kickstand that no true bicycle rider should ever put on their bike.

And yes.. That very same guy would like quality wheels and tires on his hybrid bike that is sporting a kickstand and cheap ibera rack

Eventually I will buy an ultra expensive Big Boy Bike or an ultra retro hipster steel frame real bike.. But for now.. I will be tooling around on my aluminum big manufacturer Taiwan made Hybrid and upgrading it because I find it to be fun to do.
Hell yeah, you do you

On the question of wheels, Light Bicycle recently released their new Falcon Pro series, I really like the BlackTek finish, they come out of the mold like this, no sanding. I have a set of their 46mm road wheels and love them. I'm currently shopping for a gravel bike, and when I make up my mind (leaning towards a Giant at the moment, the Revolt Advanced), I'll be putting a set of these on it. DT350 hubs and the spoke count you need and you'll have a bombproof wheelset that won't break the bank, while still getting great QC and customer service.

https://www.lightbicycle.com/700C-ro...available.html