Thread: Handlebar Tape
View Single Post
Old 07-07-19, 07:33 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4357 Post(s)
Liked 3,995 Times in 2,666 Posts
Originally Posted by wedgeSG
Just going to add an endorsement for a tape I doubt is getting the exposure it deserves...DOMAIN cycling. (www.DomainCycling.com). It’s a lot like Eclypse in texture and durability. Some color choices, but the length is what’s really neat. Flat top bars with gel pads? No problem. Lots of overlap for cushion and/or aesthetics? Here’s your tape ! Also available on EBay. I Love this stuff.
I went to that site just out of curiosity and the first thing I saw was "AS SEEN ON T.V." and then I saw those awful seat pads that move around and give you no support. It seems like they have plenty of exposure in fact too much because it doesn't look like their product is particularly that great probably just rebranded crap from Alibaba or somewhere in China. I have never had issue with running out of tape, I usually have some extra. Then again maybe on these new Crust Towel Racks I might need more tape but not enough to want to buy this stuff.