View Single Post
Old 03-08-20, 06:57 PM
siggersd

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Casey G Rouvy
Hi jmess, correct the software will stay at that gradients % through the whole segment. We have recently updated our augmented routes to include much better gradient smoothing, check them out! We often use moto’s for videos but it is very common for other cyclist to use their own recording software to build public routes! You can find any type of videos you prefer.

Hey Jungleland, you should not have any issues seeing the huge catalog of routes on our platform as we currently have over 7000km of filmed video in our Augmented Reality library! The type of subscription you have does not affect what you see in the catalog. Feel free to use any beta versions which are now available for free.

Hey alex, please try adjusting the reality level on Rouvy! We also encourage you to follow the blog as we release updates!

Hey Stuart, because every rider is different and every ride has different ride characteristics we do not have route ride data to overlay onto the ride selection. What you can do is look up the live leaderboards and view power/speed data to judge which ‘ghost’ or virtual partners you can select on your route! Hope this helps!

Hey siggersd, if you haven’t tried Rouvy in awhile you should check out some routes after the smoothing update! It should help with any ‘brick wall; issues you may be running into. We’d also recommend calibrating your trainer or making sure you’ve chosen the correct trainer on Rouvy, as the read wattage output does not matter or change in regards to the software.
Thanks but I'm good for now as I subscribed to bigringvr for the year. It's always worked well for me and they have all the routes I could ask for.