View Single Post
Old 02-18-20, 12:11 PM
3S1M

Bikes: Schwinn Del Mar, Schwinn Sanctuary, Schwinn Hurricane, Murray Actra, Eastern Shovelhead

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked 139 Times in 90 Posts
That WTP 26"er is a really cool looking bike. It's a German Company, FWIW. I know frames and stuff are all mostly made overseas but just putting it out there.

The swap meet sounds like fun. I heard about one in our area too.

Just one more I'll throw out there for you. I just bought a used Eastern BMX bike from a guy locally and I'm impressed with the quality of the parts. In their BMX bikes they seem to offer the most amount of quality for the money. I think it's cuz they don't spend a lot of money on pro riders and fancy advertisement. They are an American Company. All of their bikes are showing out of stock but a representative said they will be updating stock very soon and posting. They make a 26" and 29" bmx ish cruiser that comes in a lot of colors. I have not lived with mine very long but it seems like a good company. Mine feels really good when riding it. Although I'm comparing it to all the cheap bikes I've been riding up til now. LOL. I have the shovelhead. It's an all chromoly frame with 48 spline chromoly cranks. Chromoly bars and stuff. Double walled rims etc etc.

Their "Growler" is the bike I'm talking about. It would be one that I'd be looking at getting for my rides with my wife if I ever have money to do that. I have a cheap Schwinn that suffices for my daily exercise rides now. Plus a few cheap MTB's I built up for the kids I can grab if I need gears cuz of the weather.

https://easternbikes.com/collections...14688551665737

Here's my shovelhead:

Likes For 3S1M: