Old 05-03-18, 08:41 AM
sarals 
Idiot Emeritus

Bikes: Yes.

Mentioned: 228 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 4 Posts
Me and my big mouth. Got them all riled up on the Track forum. Sometimes, you just have to poke that tiger. I'm still staying off the 33.

Hellyer session on Tuesday was okay. My pedal stroke is uneven, pretty wonky. I have a L/R balance of 42 to 58%. So, I was a bit wobbly. I can come OTS, now, which is good.

I went to the gym yesterday. I was able to do all of the exercises. Coach said to concentrate on form, not weight, and keep things at 80 to 85%/ I did. Nothing hurt. There was discomfort, but I wouldn't term it as any worse than that. When I rolled out on the foam roller, I was able to quite clearly feel the extent of the swelling and injury to my ribs, and it's essentially the whole left side of my rib cage. Rolling out felt good, though, and today I'm feeling chipper!

Off to Hellyer in a few minutes to ride with Coach. I haven't seen him in some time, and it's gonna be great!