Old 06-14-18, 10:20 PM
sarals 
Idiot Emeritus

Bikes: Yes.

Mentioned: 228 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 4 Posts
Big week last week. I rode at Hellyer last Tuesday, some hard efforts and a match sprint duel against my friend Barbara. Wednesday I was in the gym for three sets of weight reps. Thursday was another Hellyer session where Barbara and I did two practice team sprints, working on the start and the exchange. Friday I drove to Carson to ride and race at VELO Sports Center over the weekend. Saturday I rode with @Racer Ex, doing some tough stuff - 2 X 150 Meter full effort slow roll starts, then 2 X 500 Meter full efforts. Sunday I raced a LAVRA TT event, doing the Flying 200 and a 500 Meter TT. I p/b'ed the 200 (there is plenty of room for improvement, though), and not so much on the 500, but Coach and I were gathering data in that effort. Monday I raced at VSC again, this time LAVRA Sprints, where I was with my Tribe and did three match sprint duels (loosing all three). Tuesday I drove home. Wednesday I met @shovelhd in San Jose and we did a ride together. Today Barbara and I rode together for the last time until Masters Track Nats in T-Town, doing 3 X 200 meter "simulated" flying 200's.

In three weeks I go to Trexlertown, PA. Barbara leaves Saturday, she's driving.

It's getting real again!