Old 07-15-10, 04:01 PM
SunnyFlorida

Bikes: Sun Miami Trike - 2007

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by folder fanatic
My World Of Folding Bicycles website series was originally developed for my sister to learn the ropes of using these bike types to the max. It proved to be so successful to others on the original Geocities site, I transfered to and expanded it on Google (see below). It was intended for everyone to enjoy, either the first time possible user inquiring if this bike type is for you to the most advanced even jaded user. Just drop by anytime, in anywhere in the world. No question or inquiry is too small here.
Wow!!!! I clicked into your website. I'll definitely keep it in mind as I go through my folder journey here.

Love your cat's pics on one of your folders. Reminds me of my own cat Abby who use to love napping in the basket of my trike. I made her cat bed there. She loved it. Yes, she passed away a few years ago.

BTW, I've ordered the ECO 3/D7 two days ago. Not quite sure when it will arrive. They seem to be backordered. Anyway I live in Florida so the bike season is practically year round here. I can wait.

Thanks to all for helping me with some basic concerns about my choice before I ordered.