Old 07-28-19, 08:55 AM
Bike Jedi
Banned.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by ricrunner
I don't have any pic's of my bike, or set up as I am a bit dumb using a phone camera, or for that matter anything on a phone short of a making a call and answering it. Also I don't take pics, on the trip much, and when I do it is by a 35mm film camera, a bloody good Pentax, I bought a year before digitals came out, so want to get my moneys worth out of it. But I will develop and post a pic on here soon, of the bike on tour with the dog and trailer as well. I am not that up on technology. It took me a long time to learn to use a computer, and then they go and change the operating system, every bloody year.

Fair enough. Good luck to you in your travels.

Just an FYI..."I am not that up on technology."

If you are able to post on forums online, then you are more tech savvy than 95% of the world. So from another perspective, you are a one eyed king in a land of blind men.

If you struggle with anything with technology, youtube is your best friend. Just literally go to the search bar and type, "How do I use _________" or "How do I __________" and fill in the blank. Diligence and patience pays off if you can discern properly over time.