Old 01-21-20, 04:16 PM
3S1M

Bikes: Schwinn Del Mar, Schwinn Sanctuary, Schwinn Hurricane, Murray Actra, Eastern Shovelhead

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked 139 Times in 90 Posts
For some reason I totally missed what was going on. You can do your own mission. Especially if no one else is gonna get it. It's all good with me. He can pick a new one. I think I did one of my own missions once. Yeah, I think the red house was my own mission and I did it...... People were saying red houses were not the norm... Plus it was early on in the game and I had no clue how many people would join in so I had my own place in mind when picking the mission.

I mean, it would be good if a person lets other people join in though. LOL. Could you imagine if someone stated a mission then posted a pic of it about an hour after each time? LOL. I guess we'd call them a mission hog. LOL.

So even though you were a mission hog slightspeed, it's all good. Choose a new one!!!!! Sorry to be confused and not give some direction when needed.

It was my Birthday on Saturday and also my Grandma passed away that day. So I've been kind of off the books here. Plus I'm shopping for a BMX bike..... I'm still riding every night though. Last snow storm was so much fun.