Old 05-14-20, 10:28 AM
Darth Lefty 
Disco Infiltrator

Bikes: Stormchaser, Paramount, Tilt, Samba tandem

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3126 Post(s)
Liked 2,105 Times in 1,369 Posts
I miss riding twice a day and sharing all the little foibles with you guys. My own job has not necessitated my presence for about a month, I guess. My last serious bike ride was over two weeks ago. I undertook a car repair that was within my expertise but beyond my infrastructure, and took some false steps on it that have made it take seemingly forever. There has not been a two hour block of time for me to ride the bike around the lake without feeling guilty that the truck isn't running.

I take the kids around the block about once a day. The problem there is, the boy twin is only just now getting the hang of his large balance bike, while the girl twin, who is half his size, is ready but not responsible enough for pedals. She forges ahead and around the corner out of sight while he lags. We are thinking to get her a pedal bike that is better in short bursts than cruising far, like a Yoji. The 5yo is getting so he can find his way home in the neighborhood without help so I have just been letting him go ahead of me. Almost done rebuilding his used 20" bike so he can upgrade.

Last edited by Darth Lefty; 05-14-20 at 10:45 AM.
Likes For Darth Lefty: