View Single Post
Old 06-28-20, 03:50 PM
PedalingWalrus

Bikes: Corvid Sojourner, Surly Ice Cream Truck, Co-Motion Divide, Co-Motion Java Tandem, Salsa Warbird, Salsa Beargrease, Carver Tandem

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
Liked 435 Times in 227 Posts
We biked through Séte last summer and met a few cyclists at the campground who have just completed similar route to what you are attempting.

all I can contribute is that the campgrounds were great and somewhat pricy but not as pricy as a KOA in Acadia National park 😬 so have a blast. I wish I did that trip again. The grocery stores were great to shop along the way when we biked from Barcelona to Nice

Originally Posted by gauvins
I'll possibly travel to France this summer (should be accessible to Canadians starting July 1st. I assume that air travel will resume shortly).

Considering the possibility of cross-country, semi-utilitarian trip between Metz and Sète (roughly 900km). Familiar with the terrain but wondering if it would be reasonable on a bike this summer -- not at all clear what is the situation regarding accommodations (camping, B&B and such, restaurants/cafes/grocery stores).

1. Anyone would know how we can get good information? or
2. Anyone familiar with what is the situation in France?

Last edited by PedalingWalrus; 06-28-20 at 05:04 PM.