View Single Post
Old 06-06-20, 02:36 AM
randyjawa 

Bikes: 1958 Rabeneick 120D, 1968 Legnano Gran Premio, 196? Torpado Professional, 2000 Marinoni Piuma

Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1372 Post(s)
Liked 1,747 Times in 937 Posts
Been busy but did go to the dump on Wednesday (June 3, 2020) afternoon, picking up the old CCM for a friend. Needless to say, that old steed needed to be taken apart to fit into the car (picked up that old road bike Weinmann wheel also)...

Anyway, took the CCM into the city for my friend and he showed his appreciation by giving me his collection of orphan alloy rim road bike wheels...

Two things immediately caught my eye - the dork disk and a 14-26 five cog freewheel for my Torpado...

Anyway, as I said, today (June 6, 2020) is one of the two and a half "dump days" and I do have some yard waste to pitch out. Yes, I do throw stuff away - eh. Anyway, how about a wee contest..?

Tell me what came from the dump in the following picture...Whoever guesses the right thing or things (you only have to get one right) first, wins his or her choice of the Sekine dork disc or a complete set of cheap imported cushion bar wrap (enough for both sides). If whoever wins does not either prize, then he or she can gift it to another forum member, I will ship there, instead of to the winner's place. Anyway, what, in this picture, came from the dump..?

So, gotta load up the Honda with yard stuff. Go to the dump - yahoo - and say good bye to stuff. But who knows what the dump will cough up today, or tomorrow.

Last edited by randyjawa; 06-06-20 at 02:45 AM.