Old 12-20-18, 11:24 AM
Yendor72

Bikes: 2016 Trek Emonda SL, 2016 Framed Wolftrax

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Hypno Toad
Here's my simple edit from the Tonka Cycle GFBD18 ride - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV1SSMO-0cw

We has three distances to pick from, I was with the long group 20+ miles, medium group ~15 miles, and short route was ~10 miles. I got to mile 10 when my rear wheel ejected for no obvious reason. The rear rotor mashed into the frame and was terribly bent. I shouldered the Pugsley and walked half a mile to a road for Lisa to pick me up with the car. We got back to the shop in time for a brat, beer, and some great local cookies.

I just got a call from the shop, the Pug is ready to go with a new rotor, no other damage
For frig's sake. I know we've talked about eventually meeting each other, this would have been the perfect opportunity! I also rode with Tonka Cycle this year (the wife and I). We did the short group ride, i think it ended up being 15 miles. My wife struggled a bit due to an achilles injury that has been nagging her since April. I don't remember hearing about your issue when we got back though. We didn't hang out long, the wind was too chilly to just hang out in. I haven't edited my video yet though. I should probably do that.