Old 04-22-19, 02:49 AM
sargia18

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Tern Link A7 vs Graziella Metro 6s

Goodmorning everyone,

I' m currently looking to buy a folding bike as a gift to my girlfriend. I should say here that I am quite a newbie in the bicycle world, but I have made some research in bike stores. Taking into account my budget and the fact that I would like to buy from a local store (so as to have accesible service if anything happens) my options seem to be these two:
  1. The Tern Link A7 model (which I believe is the safest option)
  2. The Graziella Metro 6s ( I really can't post the link with the specifications because I am a new member but you can find them if you search "lagraziella" )
I am really considering buying the Graziella, because I like its appearance A LOT more and it is going to be a gift to a girl after all. However I haven't been able to find much on the internet, if anything, abound the Graziella brand and I am kind of wary about this option

Any help would be really welcome. Is there anyone with some experience of this Graziella model? Do you think that it would be far superior to the Tern, given that the link A7 is also an introducing model of the Tern brand?

I don't know id this will be of any help, but the girl is about 1.74 m , 62 kg and will be using the bike mainly for leisure time and maybe some commuting, but needs it to be foldable.

Thanks in advance!