Old 09-29-06, 11:01 PM
wild animals
Real Human Being

Bikes: Sleeping Beauty: 2008 Jamis Aurora

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
jcm, thanks! i suspected "carpal tunnel syndrome" but i hate to use those exact words because i suspect that people think i am a hypochondriac but i think i am just SUSCEPTIBLE TO EVERYTHING and i'm pissed off about it. ailments ruin EVERYTHING I LOVE >:/ so anyway. haha. i am going to move the brake levers so i can keep my wrists straight and i may get a brace to wear while i sleep (and compute? and bike? don't know yet!) because i think that'd help. i may also reluctantly go to the doctor although i suspect they'll take my money and not do anything helpful for me then suggest that i come back again so they can take more of my money. haha. augh.

i'm riding a bianchi milano, which is an 8-speed (internal) but the handlebar is very different from the 3-speeds' bars. the height of the bike is good for me but it feels long. i don't know how to get an adjustable stem for this bike(?). i wish i had more money so i could get the bike fixed up for my size and still afford a bike lock and rain gear. now i will have to pick one or the other