Old 09-06-18, 07:20 AM
mattbur

Bikes: 2018 Specialized Sirrus, 2016 Surly Disc Trucker, 800 MTB for winter use

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by huffman
Saturday’s at 2:30 there is a group road ride from the Unknown Brewery in downtown Charlotte. I drove down from Hickory and did it a couple weeks ago. Great people and a fun ride. https://www.unknowncycling.org/

If you are looking for mtn biking Whitewater Center, Poston Park and Rennisance Park.
Thanks Huffman, I'd be looking into road biking. I guess the general consensus from the responses here and from phone calls I've made to the Fort Mill area is the Fort Mill area is crazy busy. We won't be in the area on Saturday for the Unknown Brewery rides. We're down there from Sunday thru the following Friday. But we'll be down there for more visits in the future for sure.

Rutan74 mentioned Rock Hill area so I checked that area out and think I found a few decent road rides down that way. I checked out Map My Ride and RWGPS and put some together.

Thanks again for your ideas. The next time I get down to Fort Mill I'll post ahead of time and see if any of you North or South Carolina riders want to get together.

Tony