Thread: Three Wishes
View Single Post
Old 10-19-09, 07:21 PM
chucky
It's got electrolytes!

Bikes: Self-designed carbon fiber highracer, BikesDirect Kilo WT5, Pacific Cycles Carryme, Dahon Boardwalk with custom Sturmey Archer wheelset

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Robert Foster
Well if we have the streets taken care of by someone’s wish and the locking or parking of bikes taken care of by someone’s wish and connecting cities taken care of by someone’s wish I only have two. It should be made legal to shove cyclists riding on the sidewalk and even in the wrong direction into traffic. Nighttime bike ninjas should be clothes lined as an example to others, but only if the other wishes come true in the first place. Relax it is only a wish.
But wouldn't the ninjas be the perfect warriors for shoving sidewalk/wrongway cyclists?

Originally Posted by zeppinger
This is a cool idea but ultimately the undercover cop on a bike would need to have a radio to another cop in a car to actually pull the guys over after they buzz the cyclist.
Red light cameras don't. They should just wear a helmet cam and mail out tickets to the offending license plates at the end of the day.

Even if they have to radio I don't see the problem because I gather that's the way most traffic traps work anyway (one cop to detect offenders and another to handle them).