View Single Post
Old 08-29-06, 06:12 PM
Chuck5.2_in_CA

Bikes: Trek Medone 5.2 Dont forget the Res white and Blue a Trek 7100 Hybrid and Silvr vinage Aluminum Trek with Downrail shifterand wheels that wont stay true

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Just discovered this forum and it's neat ! I am pretty much a flatlander with just a hair under 10,000 miles on my Red, White and Blue Madone 5.2. I live in Yorba Linda about 300 yds from the SA river trail which gets most of my rides. Iride with Mr. Beanz and the ever so pretty and gentile Gina every now and again. I have climbed up Green River until it ends in Corona, ridden over Imperial to Irvine and a few of the hills around YL as well as a couple Centuries and tour De Cure etc. I retired early from the Defense Industry In January and now am a high price consultant..... I am thinking about joining the BF ride to MT Baldy but I hate to get up early ...not to mention my minimal climbing experience! I'd post a pic but everything I have exceeds the limit ! Showing my Medone in 100kb would not do her justice. BTW I used to be "Old Newbie" in that OTHER forum!