cowboy, steel horse, etc

Bikes: everywhere

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12757 Post(s)
Liked 7,672 Times in 4,070 Posts
Originally Posted by bark_eater
Heres a little ranting I did on facebook recently:

"Tale of first world woe here: I had a ebay deal go squirrely with with some knucklehead in Finland. Sold me the wrong parts for for a precision tool, and then suggested I should cut up some beer cans to shim it to close enough and a steady stream of piss off dude. Then the virus hit. Ebay imploded. The seller ghosted. The only replies I got from Ebay where that I was a bad person and I should go away and leave them alone.. After a dozen emails I got a Oops, Sorry about that, here's a refund. Huge time suck, but hey I'm stuck at home.
So I leave the seller a negative feedback including Howdoyoulikethoseapples? I immediately here from the seller with a long plea to save his reputation, he had to travel, was out of the country had no internet service, was contacting me at great risk, yada yada... And sent me a scan of a convenience store receipt to prove that he was out of country.

The receipt was for beer bought at a Spanish beach town. Apparently Finnish knuckle heads also do spring break during a Pandemic. I hope he saved the empties for shim stock."

Wow, a Heinekin is 65 eurocents and an apple is €1.07?