Old 06-22-20, 07:25 PM
jmess

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Something Different

I really like my the SC-MT800 System Display installed on my Bianchi XR4. The display has 3 Di2 ports and clamps to my handles bars.You can get one from Universal Cycles for $90. It works perfectly with the Road Di2 components. The display comes on every time you shift or touch the mode button. I have the display timer set to 30 seconds ( via e-tube-project configuration). I was having problems with my Di2 battery being run down by a Shimano Di2 inline Bluetooth module, it wasn't shutting off at times. The MT800 connects to my phone or Garmin 1030 with no problems. Firmware updates are easy via e-tube-project.
The SC-MT800 System Display is the brains of Shimano's XT Di2 electronic mountain groupset, allowing you to view data, control settings, and connect to the E-Tube Project application to customize your shifting preferences. Bluetooth and ANT+ enabled, the MT800 system display wirelessly connects to smart devices and cycling computers for seamless operation and control anywhere you go.
Details:
  • Displays system status of: battery level, gear position, shift mode and FOX iRD suspension position
  • Toggle audible shift notification chimes
  • Toggle between three Shimano Synchronized Shift modes available (S1/S2/Manual)
  • Digitally adjust front and rear derailleurs and provide numerical adjustment indicator
  • Wireless ANT / Bluetooth communication for customization and data utilization in the field with a smartphone, tablet, and other mobile electronics
  • Battery charging port
  • 3 E-Tube ports
  • D-Fly compatible