Old 10-18-20, 10:57 AM
rubiksoval

Bikes: bikes

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2622 Post(s)
Liked 1,429 Times in 711 Posts
Originally Posted by veganbikes
It is not as if you did something wrong with your bike it is that you didn't go through the pandemic working in a shop. The attitude of both you and the previous poster was like so what I don't care my bike is most important and they should have just done it right then and there and it doesn't matter what else is going on. That is the problem here, it is the lack of caring and understanding of the situation.
I'm not sure why you think that's my attitude. I didn't walk into your shop (or any shop) with my bike and expect anything. Nor would I.

Again, you're switching things around and blaming everyone else. This has nothing to do with my caring or my understanding, of which I have multitudes of both. It has to do with wise-crack rebuttals and general disdain for basic customer service. As a customer, I take that into consideration when conducting business (not just in regards to cycling, but in anything). That's the actual problem, here, and has been for the two decades I've been around bikes and shops.