Old 06-22-19, 10:19 AM
sh00k

Bikes: 2011 Trek FX 7.3 | 2015 Trek FX 7.4 | Lotus Classique

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Liked 22 Times in 16 Posts
New 2020 trek fx models are out

hi everyone. Just a heads up that the new 2020 fx models are out. Not all of them but many of them are out and, as usual, trek is boring us to death with the colors. 🙄🙄🙄

https://www.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/b...nce&show=Page#

for a $1,200 bike, why do we only get 1 color choice? And silver at that?!?! Only saving grace is the fx 2 disc which comes in a nice blue. I would think the higher end models would have a better color but I’m not really liking what I see so far. I love the fx model, have owned several of them and my only complaints have always been that the brakes are cheap and stick often across all models and the color choices suck.

and this is my psa that I give every few months - now that the new 2020 models are out, go to your local trek dealer and bargain for the bikes on the floor, the 2019 models. They will be more willing to negotiate the price since the new models are out!!! So go with cash and ask for a 30% discount up front, ask for even higher on the higher end models. The fx6 for example has almost a 50% markup so they will be more negotiable on something on the higher range of the series.

Last edited by sh00k; 06-22-19 at 11:07 AM.