Old 04-12-13, 08:54 AM
spare_wheel

Bikes: NA

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by 009jim
I'm neutral on this topic but here's something to consider:- If you are the sort of person who won't let anything prevent them from exercising their god given right to be in the middle of the lane; would you also stand in line at the bank when there is a guy behind about the rob the place whose willing to shoot anyone in his way? In other words, do people who demand their rights, always demand their rights, or only when they think they won't get hurt? Next question would be - how do you now whether you might get hurt before you get hurt?
if i am cycling significantly slower than traffic (e.g. ~10 mph) i move as far right as i deem safe.

would you also stand in line at the bank when there is a guy behind about the rob the place whose willing to shoot anyone in his way?
would you be willing to stand in line at the bank when there is a guy about the [sic] create a ludicrous strawman whose [sic] willing to make anyone in his way groan?

or only when they think they won't get hurt? Next question would be - how do you now whether you might get hurt before you get hurt?
unfortunately the tens of thousands of human beings unnecessarily slaughtered each year by motorists can no longer ask themselves this question.