Old 01-14-20, 12:57 PM
edwong3

Bikes: 2023 Zizzo Liberte

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked 71 Times in 46 Posts
Here's my e-bike. Affectionately the "Little Puddle Jumper"😃

I've gone through most of this long thread and am amazed at the e-bikes some of you folks have posted here. From epic self built projects to high end production bikes and everywhere in between. Here are a few photos of my Ziyoujiguang T-18 (Try saying that five times in a row!) I've had this bike since mid September 2019 and it's the first electric bicycle I have ever owned.

Right side view. I think it looks truly unique and different from any other bike out there. It has full integrated headlight and tail light that actually glows brighter when the brakes are applied.

Viewed from the rear with the "Bush Whacker USA" wedge bag clearly visible. I carry a bike specific tool set and a "fix a flat" container. It came stock with folding pedals.

The "cockpit". As you can see, it is pretty well accessorized. I use a free app called "Bike Computer" on the phone.

Top left side view with front disk brake clearly visible.

I even have an alarm that is controlled by a key fob visible in one or more of the photos above. Of course I also have a strong U-lock with four foot cable by "OnGuard".

Some specs, it is single speed with a geared 250 watt hub motor powered by a 6 ah lithium ion battery pack. Coil over rear suspension and 12.5 inch tires. It is a "class 2" but the assist and throttle speed maxes out at 15-16 mph and can go nearly 14-15 miles on a charge with PAS. If using throttle only, I have no idea...maybe 9-10 miles or so? It is definitely for short range use which is adequate for the places that I go to. Maybe later in the year, I may purchase a bigger machine with carrying capacity (groceries) and much longer range.

I would say that the T-18 is closer to being a seated e-scooter that just happens to have pedals if that makes any sense. Regardless, I enjoy riding it and getting some fresh air and sensible exercise.

Thanks for reading. Ride safe.

Last edited by edwong3; 01-16-20 at 05:15 PM.
Likes For edwong3: