View Single Post
Old 03-22-21, 08:32 AM
bjjoondo 

Bikes: 2011 ICE Sprint Special Edition

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked 101 Times in 66 Posts
On Sat. the 20th. got my first ride on my new Giant Escape 3 Comfort Hybrid, quite a change from the RANS Fusion "crank forward" bike I was riding and the recumbent trikes before that!! Gona take a bit before the body get's use to the DF style of riding, been since 2012 since my wife and I had "these type machines"! Do like the fast feel of the 700C x 38 tires and having "no front wheel flop" that the Fusion has a bit of going up hills!! Later that Sat. afternoon we picked up Jo's LIV Alight 3, but sadly she only got to ride it from the shop to the apt. (3-4 miles) as it had to be built up out of the box and was close to 5 PM. by the time it was finished up. Major Bummer of So. CO. spring weather, Sat. 60 F Sunny with some light wind, Sunday 40 GRAY, spitting rain, grapple turning to SNOW with more here today on Monday morning so it's going to be a few days before we get to ride again! I got in around 20 miles RT for my first ride, looking forward to more!

Brown Bag Lunch Stop on the Shooks Run Trail here in Co. Springs, CO. Sat. March 20.