Old 02-10-19, 08:55 PM
rkuklinski096

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey all-knowing posters!

First of all, I do not want any sympathy from you, I did not ask for any nor do I want it.

Second of all, I do not need your patronizing either. Do not tell me that its a learning experience or that I deserved that happen to me. You want to be a troll and an ahole you can do that somewhere else.

If you read the thread title, its meant to warn other people that the website and sellers on that website operate in very unscrupulous ways. Take it or leave it.

I was willing to sell the frame to someone who might have found a use for it. Obviously at fraction of the price. Believe me, its such an obvious knock-off there is no fooling anyone.

Stem and handlebars did not fit because the fork tube was 1-1/5 inch as opposed to 1-1/8inch. Adapters for the stem did not work.

Like I said before. The reason I posted the thread is to make sure no one buys from them and I would love for that website to die. What happened to me and my money is my problem. I do not need your patronizing, your sympathy or advice as to what I should buy or not.

Thank you for your attention!