Old 04-07-20, 12:54 PM
base2 
I am potato.

Bikes: Only precision built, custom high performance elitist machines of the highest caliber. 🍆

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1789 Post(s)
Liked 1,629 Times in 933 Posts
Originally Posted by Daniel4
Wait a minute. You already had two fatal or near fatal incidences going at 20 mph on shared paths with pedestrians (not cars) and you're yelling at other people for their inattentiveness?!

It doesn't look as if your own situational awareness is as good as you think. Other that or you're just trolling.
If you're planning to go 20 mph, stay on the street. Bike lanes would be useless to you anyways.
It was a list of situations avoided.

As far as bike lanes, cars don't see you or don't expect you to be doing near the speed limit...nearly squeezed out & right hooked in a dedicated "protected" full lane yesterday.

Look at my signature about lights. I run full strobe on streets for a reason.

The bottom line, as said up thread is awareness bubbles are my gripe about MUP's, but that goes for all other places as well.

It's just good civics to be aware of others & I summarized the current state of things in post number 2. We can all share, the same space, but that means some people gotta learn to share.

The gripe is people that don't share & too ignorant to know they should.

Car dependency is a tax.
Likes For base2: