Old 07-05-20, 05:27 PM
CyclingBK

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked 88 Times in 57 Posts
Originally Posted by AdkMtnMonster
Every time you're about to shove something from your fist into your mouth, ask yourself, "Will this make me FASTER or SLOWER?" That will drive your diet in the right direction and kill off all of your myriad snack breaks that you're already taking all day long. If you are feel like you need to eat more, then eat more. But stop snacking constantly and the hunger pangs will go away if you are truly eating a properly balanced diet. (Even in a moderate deficit. Starvation mode, nothing will help except stuffing your gut full of calories and volume. Either make peace with that, or plateau.)

Its not a matter of such urgency that requires talking to myself ; ) Does that work for ya?

I have a nice core diet. 3 meals, one mid day snack. I’ve been tweaking them and generally adding calories, especially to breakfast.
Deficit is fine but the body fat loss has slowed as I get under 15%. It’s tricky to keep the energy up, cycle and strength train so, yes, there will be times, generally between mid day snack and dinner that I want something to snack on. No issues after dinner.

Hence, this thread and the fine suggestions.