Old 03-27-20, 05:36 PM
3speedslow

Bikes: A few

Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1942 Post(s)
Liked 1,073 Times in 637 Posts
Originally Posted by 12boy
You gotta have a comfortable position, but picture one sure looks good. Bull horns and moustache bars are other options that give you the height and multiple hand positions. My Bullhorns with the stock brake levers work well and are comfortable for me, at least. But, I am too old and stiff to go with drop bars . BtW, weighed it yesterday at 26.6 lbs. I have been using a Velo Orange model 6 leather saddle at 540 grams but I like those saddles so much I have five of them. Pretty much ride for exercise so what difference does a pound make unless it is off the tires. Perhaps I'm just used to bikes around that weight, but the Nano doesn't feel sluggish to me.

I love my bullhorns when I am rolling between traffic but when I am off, I got for drop bars. It calms me down!
i am 60 yrs old but very flex from daily traffic combat. The first pic felt completely comfortable but realistically I do not want that set up on a leisure bike.

Seems our Gov’nor is shutting us down Monday so I will have plenty of time to work on the Mercier.