Old 02-12-20, 08:21 AM
Tundra_Man 
The Fat Guy In The Back

Bikes: '81 Panasonic Sport, '02 Giant Boulder SE, '08 Felt S32, '10 Diamondback Insight RS, '10 Windsor Clockwork, '15 Kestrel Evoke 3.0, '19 Salsa Mukluk

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
Liked 174 Times in 115 Posts
Consecutive bicycle work commute number 893:

29F this morning with a light cross wind. Pretty easy ride to work.

GoPro was being finicky and didn't want to start recording so I had to monkey with it for a while in the driveway. Suddenly it started working and I'm not sure why. One thing I've learned is these things are definitely quirky. I've had a lot of weird things happen that I've been able to overcome and figure out, but it took some fiddling and experimenting. And not everything works quite as intuitively as you would think (i.e. to turn it on, you don't press the big round red power button on the top. Instead, you hold the little "mode" button on the side for 7 seconds until it beeps and powers up.)

It's supposed to snow a little bit this morning, then the temps are going to drop drastically and the wind will come up strong. We're going to see a -45 degree temperature swing from this morning until this evening. It's going to stay below zero until Friday during the day when we'll see a +45 degree temperature swing back into the upper 20s. The next four commutes are going to be interesting.