Old 06-18-19, 08:52 PM
jppe
Let's do a Century

Bikes: Cervelo R3 Disc, Pinarello Prince/Campy SR; Cervelo R3/Sram Red; Trek 5900/Duraace, Lynskey GR260 Ultegra

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 651 Post(s)
Liked 879 Times in 408 Posts
Originally Posted by car knocker
I think of Robert every time I go for a ride,so much can happen that can change a life instantly . I hope he's doing better , can we please have a update on his progress back to normalcy.
Robert is now at home but under the watchful eye of his spouse and 3 children. They rotate providing assistance.

Everyone who followed Rowan’s ongoing recovery from his brain injury knows progress from brain juries is erratic and a very long process. Robert still needs assistance for daily tasks. While before he was verbose and charismatic He now struggles with verbalizing his thoughts. He doesn’t remember his thousands of miles of bike riding even after seeing videos and pictures.

His business has now closed. I don’t think they’ve arrested the suspect but not sure about that.

Before his injury he disliked “animals” but now looks forward to the regular visits to his wife’s farm to feed the animals.

At this point it’s unclear what his long term prognosis might be. But he’s surrounded by a very loving family that will continue to support him every step along the way.
Likes For jppe: