Old 02-02-19, 08:04 PM
Happy Feet

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2236 Post(s)
Liked 1,314 Times in 707 Posts
Again, bolding is mine.

Originally Posted by tandempower
I don't look at change vs. status quo as a black and white thing. Everything has multiple causes and contingencies and it's interesting to examine and analyze all the factors, possibilities, and the ways that potential futures are impeded by everything from norms to negativity to 'realism' in perspective and assumption.

Who said otherwise? You are sort of stating the obvious as if it's something unique.

There's no real difference between changing yourself and changing others because people identify with other people and see what they do. So when you are changing yourself, you're exploring what is possible for anyone, as well as what difficulties would be encountered by anyone trying what you're trying. By gaining experience, you gain the ability to share information about your experience, as well as your thoughts,

That's what I said.

and that amounts to zealotry, if you like to use such a negative term.

Here we disagree. Most people recognize the difference between zealotry vs sharing ones experience.

I say: This is what I do. Not:
This is what you should do.

You keep talking about what all the rest of the world is doing wrong and how they conspire against LCF and fail to embrace this or that but I wonder what YOU do or did to live LCF. Forget about the faceless nameless others. We can't really know what they think.

I just think of it is as open-communication, i.e. discussion; hence my participation in online discussion forums.

As do I.