Teamprovicycle
Banned

Bikes: Specialized tarmac sl2 giant tcx zero

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Seattle Forrest
Mountain lion attacks (on humans, obviously) have historically been rare. In the last several decades there have been 1 or 2 per decade on average. A Colorado trail runner was attacked Monday, you've probably heard of this, he strangled the cougar. This is the third attack in less than 12 months.

Soon we'll all need medieval armor and sacrificial dogs just to go outside.
that makes no sense , but it wouldn't be a bad idea if you live in an area with big cats , to have some sort of protection , thats what humans do best , i wouldn't go out into the lions territory with out a full expectation of a possibility of being attacked , and id bring a field knife , thats about 12 inches long from cold steel knives , id have a dog by my side , most likely a dogo bred for combat , this is what it means to be a human we use tools to dominate out enviroment ...

i go out at night with my dogs and i have only seen a coyote 2 times , but that could have been two chances for an attack , and even i stopped carrying my field knife because its bulky , but that one tool could end a coyote or a lion attack real quick .