Old 08-14-19, 02:26 PM
Brocephus
Professional amateur

Bikes: Does a Big Wheel count ?

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
Liked 136 Times in 92 Posts
A year+ ago, I saw some nice yellow and black jerseys from a vendor on ebay, made in the US by Mt Borah (IIRC). They looked very sharp,and the price was right, and reviews for this manufacturer were excellent, so i ordered one. The thing is made if this incredibly cool, comfortable material, and fit me like it was tailored, so I ordered another, and those 2 jerseys became my daily regulars.
A few months later, I ordered a 3rd one, just cuz.
Then, a while after that, I saw that they'd dropped the price on the last two ( to something like $9 each, delivered), so I snagged those 2 as well, and just left them in the plastic and put them away for the zombie apocalypse.
I have a stash of older jerseys, some are generic single-color units from pricepoint (I would've gotten more if i'd known they'd hold up so well), a couple were gifts from friend's riding clubs, and some were Nalini pro team jerseys I ordered from an operation in the UK, years ago.
I have 3 Fox mtn bike jerseys, that I've had for years and are pretty nice, but I almost never wear them. The single zippered pocket ain't big enough for all my luggage !

Last edited by Brocephus; 08-14-19 at 02:38 PM.