Old 07-20-09, 09:06 PM
bigfred 

Bikes: More than 1, but, less than S-1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by bellweatherman
They, aka Astana, can't get caught. Bruyneel is a dirty mofo. They do their same tricks and the UCI does nothing about it.

They'll never test positive because there is always time to manipulate urine and blood before the testers take samples. The UCI is very complicit in all of this. Allowing certain riders to take a half-hour, even a full hour to go get ready for so called "unannounced" drug testing. The national drug agencies are aware of how corrupt the UCI is. Even this year, after the whole Armstrong showergate scandal, Bruyneel was up to his tricks again, and stalling to get his team a full hour to prepare for their "unannounced" drug test the day of the team time trial.
So Bellweatherman,

What do you contend that they are doing to prepare during this 1/2-1 hour? Running a catheter up their urethra and injecting fresh urine? Accomplishing a complete blood transfusion? I.V. feeding plasma? I'm curious.