View Single Post
Old 02-08-16, 09:46 AM
carpediemracing 

Bikes: Tsunami road bikes, Dolan DF4 track

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
Liked 180 Times in 102 Posts
Finally back on Zwift thanks to a fixed computer (MacBook Pro). Also got my SRM back up and running just prior to that. Took the opportunity to put on the 170s instead of 175s (Cannondale SI so the arms come off, and must come off to service the SRM spider). Been sick and all that so didn't really do much.

Not sure what Zwift said but SRM said I broke 1100w last night while a bit crampy, so that's pretty good for me on a trainer. Blew up 5 seconds before I crossed the line (blew at 19s, crossed at 24s). Also did about 450-500w for the last bit of the hill although that just gets me a 4 minute time, which is good for me.

Fun to rev the engine a bit but right now I'm pretty weak and rough. I have to pedal higher rpms with 170s, not sure if that's a good thing for me on the trainer. I may try to get my rocking trainer set up finished to see how that works.
"...during the Lance years, being fit became the No. 1 thing. Totally the only thing. It’s a big part of what we do, but fitness is not the only thing. There’s skills, there’s tactics … there’s all kinds of stuff..." Tim Johnson