Old 05-31-19, 12:34 PM
johjo

Bikes: Bianchi Lucca

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by KraneXL
While we appreciate the links, it is also acceptable to summarize the articles or provide cliffs. In any event, I would have prefer sections such as this, which would tell me all I need to know about bike helmets.

Cost wasn’t a predictor of performance. While a more pricey lid may be lighter, better ventilated, more stylish, or come equipped with a more comfortable strap system, it won’t necessarily keep you from getting concussed better than a helmet that costs significantly less. Both the $200 Bontrager Ballista MIPS and the $75 Specialized Chamonix MIPS earned 5-star ratings. (See the full list of rated helmets.)
Hi KraneXL, I understand your preference, and that clip is a good one, thank you for sharing it.

hokiefyd, I'm sorry for RJ The Bike Guy's fall, but it was a very illustrative video.

I have worn a helmet for my last few rides and I've purchased the Chamonix listed above because of the MIBS technology, I didn't take a deep dive into all aspects of helmets, though. We will see if wearing one becomes a full time habit. It's a little bit hotter and I can't keep my cheaters on my head- no big deal. ::shrug::
Likes For johjo: