View Single Post
Old 06-22-19, 05:48 PM
Bandera
~>~

Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1112 Post(s)
Liked 181 Times in 120 Posts
Having never been so presumptions as to give unsolicited coaching advice to complete strangers who looks like they need it, but are those folks who pass you, but really are not doing it right, what is the proper etiquette for conveying one's Superior knowledge of cycling-rightness? Is this the proper scenario?

Having already been passed how does one convey unsolicited coaching advice while wheezing up after a desperate all-out chase to the complete stranger while laden with lactic acid and desperately short of O2? "Wheeze/Urp wait a second!" does not really set the stage for a plausible and masterful critique of the unknown passer's "not-rightness".

After a reasonable if lengthy recovery does one then get right to the issue at hand and remark:
"I see that you passed me back there, but without rightness in various forms involving a distinct lack of speed, technique and may I say both 'elan and style.
These can all be rectified by following my extensive and detailed diatribe on your many faults, and my solutions to each and every one of them."

"Hey, where did they Go?"

-Bandera

Last edited by Bandera; 06-22-19 at 05:54 PM.
Likes For Bandera: