View Single Post
Old 08-22-19, 11:51 AM
Pitbull pedal

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts
Pitbull Pedal is back

Well everyone it has been a long time since our last post. We have not been sitting back doing nothing though. We had a few investors interested in the product but when it came down to actual money their talk was bigger than their wallet. Now the good news is that we have been working with LOOK bicycle in France for the last 5 or 6 months. They have been awesome to work with. Unfortunately here at the end they decided not to move forward with our pedal as they just geared up their factory for the 2020 pedal that they have invested so much into. Vincent (the R&D manager) was extremely positive and told us that he felt we had a good product and hopefully we could get it to market. So that is what we have been working on the last month or so. There are different avenues that we will be trying to go.

We know that we have a good pedal as it has been tested it seems like forever with no issues. We know that we are not about go cure cancer but we know that we have the fastest pedal out there. It will be marketed at a good price.

I believe that this sums up everything and I will be responding as I am able.

Last edited by Homebrew01; 08-22-19 at 01:01 PM.