View Single Post
Old 09-10-19, 06:06 PM
kmsoars

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I've had several fittings from simple shops checks at various places to one of a kind laser plumb bob fittings from the best resource north side of town. The most recent was a saddle fit at a Specialized dealer trained to fit for their bikes where I made impressions when I sat and then they used that information to choose a saddle which in the long run turned out to be hard as a brick. Then when you tried to ride on the crappy, paint mixer roads around me it really added to the bruising.

I've tried various saddles from just about all manufacturers and types. None was perfect. I just had to make do and then sort out the pain as I went making sure to get off and walk around some at SAG stops. The problem was once I get one area of pain resolved like sit bone bruising then it would create another issue somewhere else like perineum numbness. I tend to be pretty stubborn, but this search has been exhausting especially now that I have the added hip pain from injuries sustained getting hit by cars. It has taken the fun out of it, but I'm not willing to give up.