Old 08-12-20, 09:23 PM
shnibop 

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked 48 Times in 22 Posts
FS. 3Rensho Frameset Project

SOLD

Another project type frame, another 3Rensho...

Picked this up here on the forum a couple of years ago. The plan was to strip, repaint and make some more modifications to the cable routing etc, spread the rear to 130mm and run a modern group. None of which ever happened.

The frame is a 3Rensho Super Record Export, in desperate need of a repaint. Seat tube measures 58cm center to center with a 57cm top tube.

Prior modifications include the internal brake cable routing through the top tube and the addition of a pump peg. The openings are reenforced and accept the included rubber grommets (from a Gios). I believe the drive side dropout may have been replaced which prompted the other modifications since the frame would require at least a partial repaint after repairs. Both dropouts are Campagnolo, so I could be wrong. Not sure who did the modifications but clearly a professional job. The transition from seat stay to dropout match the other dropout perfectly, as well as the other 3Rensho in the fleet.

Surface rust is present throughout, none of it looks more than superficial. No dents or dings that I can see.

Asking $300+shipping

Additional pictures here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmPZkxFm

Untitled by alex ries, on Flickr

Definitely original dropout: