Old 02-08-19, 06:52 AM
debade

Bikes: Trek Domane, Trek 2120, Trek 520, Schwinn Voyager step through

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Liked 108 Times in 78 Posts
Originally Posted by mstateglfr
Look at Timmy- ever the hard worker to look the part!

https://www.elevenpine.com

consider these. They convert from compression to slightly baggy to give you options for where you are and what you are doing.

I use Zoic shorts for MTB and really just wearing around on any random day as they are well made and comfortable. They come in different cuts and lengths too.

For a day long ride I would want a quality pad. Whether that means one that comes with the shorts or wearing separate pad shorts is up to you as pad shape and density is individual preference.

if you don't like the elevenpine shorts and want fully baggy, pretty much any quality brand will do well as long as it fits your body.

Zoic, Louis Garneau, Fox, etc are all good.

good luck and I hope you are able to find a way to still be stylish. Pair it with some overpriced cycling branded merino and you will be set.

I like my Zoics as well. You can get them with/without compression shorts. I think any compression shorts will work. I have Zoics and another brand or two. To cut down space, I wash out a pair when I arrive at my nightly stop and have one for the next day, since it might not dry.. For the evening, I have one or two regular underwear. I only one, I will wash those out before I leave my nightly stop and hang on my bike for the day. Enjoy your tour.