View Single Post
Old 05-21-13, 11:45 PM
joejeweler
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'm up for a good beer once in awhile,......i like Killian's Irish Red but most any decent beer will do.

However, .....my daily health drink (often 2x-3x daily) is a combo that's been used for centuries as a health drink that for some eases back and shoulder pain.

Pick up a bottle of unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar, the kind with "the mother" in it. I use Braggs.

Also pick up a jar of Honey, and a bottle of apple juice.

The apple cider vinegar and honey i leave out of the fridge. In a glass of about 8-10 ounces, shake the bottle of vinegar to mix in "the mother", and pour out 2 tablespoons of it into the glass. I pour it onto a tablespoon and then flip the spoon into the cup.

Next pour out 1 tablespoon of honey on the spoon, and slowly add it to the vinegar in the cup and get as much of the honey dissolved as possible. Both being at the same room temperature helps here.

Then i grab a bottle of regular apple juice out of the fridge, and fill the cup and stir well. There is always a bit of honey left on the spoon,......a tasty treat by itself. Before licking the spoon, stir as much of the honey/cider misture into the cold apple juice as you can for 10 seconds or so.

The drink is ever SO tasty. The honey and natural sugars in the juice give you a quick energy boost, with some added benefits of the nutritional content in the honey. The "mother" in the unfiltered apple cider vinegar does the work to aid in pain reduction of shoulder joints and back pain on a lot of folks. My back has never been better, but my right shoulder will take some time as i think i have burcitus in it and not just the usual joint stresses from something like biking.

In any case,......lots of goodies in it and a very tasty drink to boot. Some folks use bottled water in place of the apple juice, but i much prefer the juice.

Last edited by joejeweler; 05-21-13 at 11:49 PM.